Minecraft 1.8 Update: We will be updating to accept 1.8 clients soon, for now please use 1.7
Account
Online users (3)
Shoutbox
live stream over
Check out my live stream [link]
VVVV
Go vote [link]
Vote for Jknetz(the owner :}) to do the ice bucket challenge! [link]
You do not have access to shout
Server Status
Community
Make sure to read our Forum Guidelines
~Hey there! Looks like you haven't been on our forums for a while. Please read over our Forum Guidelines before posting on our forum! Thank you!~
Page
of 7

Faction Wars - Contest

68 replies
_DjMiner_ VIP
3286 posts
+372 Likes
+20 Points
VIP Bedrock
Staff handle this?
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
5864 posts
+4272 Likes
+120 Points
VIP Swag
All of the Likes
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.
MVSD61N.png
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
VIP Diamond
Leo wrote:
nice2835 wrote:
The sky highway? a skybase thats large was destroyed?

Remember the blaze spawner that I let you sethome beside?

Oh yeah that, That was totally all someone else. Plus, wouldn't it be a bit hard to navigate around?
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
VIP Diamond
Leo wrote:
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.

Nah, he's got call center work to do
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
_DjMiner_ VIP
3286 posts
+372 Likes
+20 Points
VIP Bedrock
nice2835 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.

Nah, he's got call center work to do
Call center? I only do language lessons lol.
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
VIP Diamond
Gummy wrote:
nice2835 wrote:
Leo wrote:
Gummy wrote:
Staff handle this?

Nah since you are so mature you should handle this.

Nah, he's got call center work to do
Call center? I only do language lessons lol.
I'll take a guess that your accent isn't thick at all, describe language lesson, though. Teaching them or taking them?
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
_DjMiner_ VIP
3286 posts
+372 Likes
+20 Points
VIP Bedrock
Teaching.
Posted Apr 24, 13 · Last edited Apr 24, 13 by _DjMiner_
0  Likes
nice2835 VIP
226 posts
+47 Likes
VIP Diamond
hm, k.
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
888 posts
+314 Likes
VIP Bedrock
*fart*
Posted Apr 24, 13
0  Likes
Page
of 7
Announcement of